The gated area is for Employees Only!
- The lifeguard has complete authority at the pool at all times. Always adhere to quick evacuation and emergency situations.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for children at all times and must always be within reach of non-swimmers.
- Horseplay, running, pushing or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- At all times children 13 years and under must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult at least 18 years of age. (This also includes the basketball court within the pool area).
- When a lifeguard is present, children 14 years old and over are allowed in the pool and Jacuzzi areas without an adult.
- Lifeguards are an important safety feature, but are not intended to replace the close supervision of parents or caregivers. Children must be actively supervised by parents or caregivers at all times when in the pool area. Please watch your child at all times and remember that the safety of your child is your responsibility.
- When a lifeguard is NOT present, children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. (This also includes the basketball court within the pool area).
- Based on advice of pediatricians, children under 5 years should not use the Jacuzzi in order to avoid exposure to the extreme temperature of the Jacuzzi water (104⁰).
- To avoid pool closures, children who are not completely toilet trained must always wear water diapers under their bathing suits when in the water. Water diapers may be purchased at the Sports & Fitness Courtesy desk.
- While Lifeguards are on duty, there will be a 10-minute break at 50 minutes past each hour for adult swimming only. All children will be required to exit the pool. We advise children to use the restroom facilities at this time, reapply sun block and drink plenty of liquids.
- Glass is NOT permitted in the pool area.
- Appropriate swimwear is mandatory. No thong bathing suits are allowed in the pool area. No cut off shorts are allowed in the pool. No jeans or jean shorts are allowed in the pool.
- The JCC and pool areas are smoke and alcohol free zones.
- Individuals who bring food into the pool area are asked to respect Kashrut policy and keep food in designated eating areas. Please police your own area after consuming food and beverage.
- Flotation devices may be used only at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- JCC’s Kickboards are for lap swimming only.
- No balls, toys, etc in pool unless permitted by lifeguard. Noodles and other pool toys are not provided by the JCC.
- Patrons are asked to shower before entering the pool.
- Long hair must be restrained.
- No person with a communicable disease or having open sores on his/her body shall enter the water.
- Diving is not permitted accept when under the supervision of a certified coach/instructor.
- Designated lanes are for lap swimmers only.
- During peak hours, circle swimming in the member lap lanes will allow for better usage of the limited lane availability for all swimmers.
- Lifeguards have the right to regulate lap lane use, equipment use, the number of people in the pool and the behavior of these people.
- The JCC is not responsible for the loss of personal property. Please lock all valuables in the lockers or leave them at home.
- Shirts and shoes are required when re-entering the building and please dry off thoroughly.
Please help keep the pool deck clean and ant free, dispose of all food products, wrappers, empty drink cups and cans in the trash receptacles.