Youth Soccer Academy
The JCC's Soccer Academy is one of the more popular Youth Leagues offered at the JCC and runs twice a year. Our league is a great opportunity for younger players to learn the fundamentals of soccer, while older players are encouraged to further develop their skills. Once placed on a team, not only do kids receive weekly staff-led practices, but also participate in practices run by their coaches.
|Thank you to Rosenberg Indoor Comfort for their support of the JCC's Youth Soccer Academy.|
- February 8: Open to Community - $120 | JCC Member $85
- March 7: Late Fee - $130 | JCC Member $90
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches
- Team practices begin the week of March 21
- Staff practices are when our JCC Staff run a clinic for each age group. (Days for each age group are below)
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week
- Will begin the week of March 28
Click on the your age division for game schedule:
Recommended Ball Specifications
- U5 -U7 Size 3 Ball
- U9-U13 Size 4 Ball
For more information about the JCC Soccer Academy, contact Randy Holland, (210) 302-6843.