Youth Soccer Academy
- Registration Fees:
- Registration Opens to the Community July 28:
Late fee applies after Aug. 17
- Registration Fee includes a jersey, shorts and socks!
- Participants required to wear shin-guards and individual soccer balls recommended (see below for recommended ball sizes).
- Save time and purchase a JCC Soccer Package for only $20! (Includes ball, shin guards and water bottle)
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches.
- Team practices begin the week of Sept. 1.
- Staff practices are when our JCC Staff run a clinic for each age group. (Days for each age group are below).
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week.
- Will begin the week of Aug. 25.
Click on the your age division for game schedule:
Grade Level Division
Grade Level as of Sept. 2014
|Staff Practice Time
(Coach Practice TBA)
|Pre-Kinder - Full
||Mon., Aug. 25 - Oct. 13, 4-5pm
|Girls: K-1st Division - Full
||Mon., Aug. 25 - Oct. 13, 5-6pm
|Boys: K-1st Division - Full
||Tue., Aug. 26 - Oct. 14, 4-5pm
|Girls: 2nd-3rd Division - Full
||Tue., Aug. 26 - Oct. 14, 5-6pm
|Boys: 2nd-3rd Division - Full
||Wed., Aug. 27 - Oct 15, 4-5pm
|Girls: 4th-5th Division - Full
||Thur., Aug. 28 - Oct 15, 5-6pm
|Boys: 4th-5th Division - Full
||Thur., Aug. 28 - Oct. 16, 4-5pm
Recommended Ball Specifications
- U5 -U7 Size 3 Ball
- U9-U13 Size 4 Ball
For more information about the JCC Soccer Academy, contact Randy Holland, (210) 302-6843.