JCC Spurs Youth Basketball League
The JCC’s Spurs Youth Basketball League is back! Our league provides community youth with a positive, fun and exciting basketball league that will keep them coming back for more! Open to youth in grades PreK-5th, your future basketball star will spend practices fine-tuning their skills and Sundays showing off what they've learned. Your registration includes your team jersey plus two practices a week: with JCC Staff and with your Team.
If you have a Special Request to accompany your child's Spurs League registration, click the button above and let us know! We're also looking for a few great Volunteer Coaches to share their knowledge and love of basketball with our young teams!
Register Today! Registration open to the Community, $120 | JCC Member $85
- December 14: Late Fee applies, $130 | JCC Member $90
If interested in getting on the Waiting List for a particular Division, please email Morgan Spencer with your child's name and the Division you're interested in.
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches.
- Team practices begin the week of Jan. 10
- Staff practices are clinics ran by our JCC Staff for each age group. (Days for each age group are below).
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week.
- Will begin the week of Jan. 4.
Individual basketballs required for each player. Ball Sizes for each age group:
- Mini League: Mini Ball
- Kinder - 1st: Size 4 - 26.5
- 2nd - 3rd: Size 5 - 27.5
- 4th - 5th: Size 6 - 28.5
- 6th - 7th: Size 6 - 28.5
For questions or concerns, please contact Director of Athletics, Randy Holland, at (210) 302-6843.