Teens, Grades 6-12
"I've been coming to my JCC for summer camp my whole life! The J is a place I come to all year long to exercise, have fun and hangout with my friends." ~Allison, member since birth
The JCC offers a variety of opportunities for Teens to come together to socialize, learn, participate in recreational programs including basketball, tennis, swimming and more - all in a safe and fun environment that they can call their own!
The JCC's Youth Lounge, equipped specifically with teens in mind, is your place to hang with other teens away from parents and younger siblings. Located on the Upper Level of the J, the Youth Lounge is open M-F from 3:30-6pm.
- Join Jewish Teens from across San Antonio for a night of fun! Mystery Sweater Bus Ride: J-Shmooze | January 17th
Come wearing your favorite sweater (holiday themed, cozy, or even your favorite "ugly sweater"), and be entered to win an iTunes gift card! Don't forget to download and complete this waiver and bring it with you the night of the event.
Click Here to Register!
- This spring, the JCC will launch Moving Traditions, an informal education program that uses Judaism and Jewish tradition to enrich the lives of teenagers. Small groups – Rosh Hodesh for girls and Shevet Achim for boys – of 8th and 9th graders meet monthly with trained leaders.
- Interested in getting community service hours? J-Serve San Antonio is a great way for Jewish teens in grades 7-12 to hang out and improve the community!
- The JCC Maccabi Games and ArtsFest® is like no other! Open to Jewish teens ages 13-16 as of July 31, 2015. Participants take part in a week long experience. A great opportunity to meet other Jewish teens from the all over the country and the world!
- BBYO Youth chapters offer Jewish high school students opportunities to build leadership skills, social connections, and camaraderie.
- Teen Sports/Leagues from basketball to tennis, the JCC offers teens with opportunities to stay active, compete and chill with your friends.