The Training Studio
Training Studio Certification
Youth, ages 10-15 are required to take an orientation to become certified to properly utilize the equipment in the Training studio. There is no charge for the orientation and can be scheduled at the Sports & Fitness Courtesy Desk in person or call (210) 302-6825.
Training Studio Rules
- Must be a member of JCC or a guest with a member of JCC
- Wear appropriate fitness attire; shirts and closed toe shoes required.
- Food and drinks are not permitted except for water.
- Hand towels are available and should not leave the room.
- Please wipe equipment down after usage with equipment wipes located in dispensers, not hand towels.
- Be courteous at all times, foul language will not be tolerated.
- Please return equipment to the appropriate location once you have finished using it. (Includes benches, dumbbells, steps, ect.)
- Do not drop weights
- Only one person allowed on equipment at a time.
- Music selection will be coordinated by JCC Staff.
- Please report any problems with equipment to the Fitness Attendant or the JCC Courtesy Desk.
- Keys, wallets, etc. (small personal belongings) should be locked in cubbies at the Courtesy Desk.
- All other belongings must be placed in locker rooms.