JCC Stingrays Swim Team 2015
2015 Summer League May 4 - June 30
Practice & Meet Schedule
Swimmers Information Form
Parent Information Guidelines
Parent Volunteer Guidelines
Meet Expectation and General Form
- Current member of the JCC
- Registration begins Feb. 2
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18, as of June 1, 2015
- Prior to first meet, able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Parent/Guardian must volunteer at both home and away swim meets
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered.
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach with determining the appropriate swim practice for the child.
- Fee: $109.00 –This is a JCC Member Exclusive Program
- Fee includes swim meets – 4 regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All Stars Meet.
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap.
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday.
- Parent/Guardian are required to Volunteer at all Swim Meets.
- Parent Meeting Sun., April 19, at 4:00pm. Meet the Coach, discuss the summer season – practice times, meet schedule, volunteer sign up and explanation of volunteer duties.
- The Coach has the final say on what practice a child should attend.
- Practices are based upon swim abilities not age:
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer) - must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer) – must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer) – all 4 strokes 100 meters within a time limit
Practices begin Monday, May 4, 2015 – D&J Sports will be here with the Swim Team swimsuits from 3:30-6pm for swimmers to purchase.
Practice Schedule - Coach has final say on what practice a child should attend.
Novice Team-Monday–Thursday 4:00 – 4:45pm
Junior Team- Monday-Thursday 4:45 - 5:30pm
Senior Team- Monday-Thursday 5:30 - 6:30pm
Parent/Guardian must volunteer at all swim meets – both home and away, including Championship Meet.