JCC Stingrays Swim Team
2013 Summer League
Registration is underway through May 5 either in person at the Sports & Fitness Courtesy desk or online.
- Current member of the JCC
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18, as of June 1, 2013
- Prior to first meet, able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Parent/Guardian must volunteer at both home and away swim meets
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered.
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach with determinging the appropriate swim practice for the child.
- Fee: $109.00 – Members Only
- Fee includes swim meets – 4 regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All Stars Meet.
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap.
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday.
- Parent/Guardian are required to Volunteer at all Swim Meets.
- Parent Meeting Sun., April 21 at 4:00pm. Meet the Coach, discuss the summer season – practice times, meet schedule, volunteer sign up and explanation of volunteer duties.
- Swim Meets are tentatively scheduled for Mondays; Championship Meet scheduled for June 30.
- The Coach has the final say on what practice a child should attend.
- Practices are based upon swim abilities not age:
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer) - must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer) – must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer) – all 4 strokes 100 meters within a time limit
This is a JCC Member Exclusive Program.
Practice Schedules will be provided during the Parent Information Meeting on Apr. 21.
MAY 5 – JUNE 6
Novice Team- Sundays 3:30-4:30/ Monday/Wednesday 5:15-6:00pm
Junior Team- Sundays 4:30-5:30/ Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-6:00pm
Senior Team -Monday – Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm
Novice Team - Monday–Thursday 3:30-4:30pm
Junior Team - Monday-Thursday 4:45-5:45pm
Senior Team - Monday-Thursday 5:45-6:45pm
D&J Sports will be here with the Swim Team's swimsuits from 3-5pm for swimmers to purchase.