Teens, Grades 6-12
The JCC offers a variety of opportunities for Teens to come together to socialize, learn, participate in recreational programs including basketball, tennis, swimming and more - all in a safe and fun environment that they can call their own!
The JCC's Youth Lounge, equipped specifically with teens in mind, is your place to hang with other teens away from parents and younger siblings. Located on the Upper Level of the J, the Youth Lounge is open M-F from 3:30-6pm.
- Moving Traditions, an informal education program that uses Judaism and Jewish tradition to enrich the lives of teens in grades 8-9.
- Interested in getting community service hours? J-Serve San Antonio is a great way for Jewish teens in grades 7-12 to hang out and improve the community!
- The JCC Maccabi Games® and ArtsFest® is like no other! Open to Jewish teens ages 13-16 as of July 31, 2015. Participants take part in a week long experience. A great opportunity to meet other Jewish teens from the all over the country and the world!
- BBYO Youth chapters offer Jewish high school students opportunities to build leadership skills, social connections, and camaraderie.
- STARZ Youth Performance Troupe is just what you've been looking for if you love being on stage.
- Teen Sports/Leagues from basketball to tennis, the JCC offers teens with opportunities to stay active, compete and chill with your friends.