2015 Stingrays Swim Team
Push your limits and swim beyond the JCC's Swim Club and join the Stingrays Swim Team! For youth ages 5-18, our 2016 summer league runs May 2-June 26.
Registration for next summer's league will begin February 1!
Fee: $114, JCC Member-Exclusive Program
- Must be current member of the JCC
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18, as of June 1, 2016
- Prior to first meet, must be able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered.
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach with determining the appropriate swim practice for the child.
- Fee includes swim meets – 4 regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All Stars Meet
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday.
- Parent Meeting Sun., April 19 at 4pm. Meet the Coach, discuss the summer season – practice times, meet schedule, volunteer sign up and explanation of volunteer duties
- Practices are based upon swim abilities not age
Practices begin Monday, May 2 – D&J Sports will be here with the Swim Team swimsuits from 3:30-6pm for swimmers to purchase.
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
- Practices are M–TH, 4–4:45pm
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
- Practices are M–TH, 4:45–5:45pm
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer)
- All 4 strokes in 100 meters within a time limit
- Practices are M-TH, 5:45-6:45pm
Coach has final say on what practice a child should attend.
|Parent/Guardian Documentation & Information
Parent/Guardian must volunteer at all swim meets – both home and away, including Championship Meet.
- Practice & Meet Schedule
- Swimmers Information Form
- Parent Information Guidelines
- Parent Volunteer Guidelines
- Meet Expectations and General Form