Push your limits and swim beyond the JCC's Swim Club and join the Sea Serpents Summer Swim Team! For youth ages 5-18.
Fee: $114, JCC Member-Exclusive Program
2019 Practice and Meet Schedule
- Must be current member of the JCC
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18.
- Prior to first meet, must be able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered.
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach with determining the appropriate swim practice for the child.
- A parent or guardian must volunteer at all swim meets, both home and away, including Championship Meet.
- Fee includes swim meets – 4 regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All Stars Meet
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday.
- Practices are based upon swim abilities not age
- A parent meeting will be scheduled before the first practice
|Practice & Meet Schedule
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
- Practices are M–TH, 4–4:45pm
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
- Practices are M–TH, 4:45–5:30pm
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer)
- All 4 strokes in 100 meters within a time limit
- Practices are M-TH, 5:30-6:30pm
Coach has final say on what practice a child should attend.
If you need more information or have specific questions, contact Tracy Schuleman at 210-302-6909.