- Up to two adults with children under age 25 years who reside at the same address; Cost per month:
- Two persons* residing at the same address; Cost per month:
- If both Members are ages 18–34: $62
- If both Members are ages 65+: $72
*Main member must be age 18+
- One adult membership; Cost per month:
- Member ages 18-34: $34
- Member ages 65+: $50
- Tennis member age 18+: $45 (Limitations and restrictions apply)
- For Members age 65+; includes participation in weekly lunch and social programs in the Senior Center; fees may apply. This membership category does include the opportunity to participate in the Fit 4 Life class; it does not include access to the JCC Fitness Facilities. Cost per month:
- Individual: $15
- Couple, residing at the same address: $20
Questions? Contact member services.
Download an Application
- There is a $75 enrollment fee for all full membership categories, $25 for Social and Individual Tennis Memberships. Dues are billed/drafted on the first of each month and can be paid by EFT, Debit, or Credit Card.
- Cancellation of your membership requires 30 days written notice. The credit card or bank account provided upon enrolling in membership will be billed/drafted monthly until written notice is provided and has been confirmed by JCC membership or accounting staff.
- Canceling or changing your membership category while actively enrolled in a JCC program will be subject to an immediate fee increase consistent with the non-member rate (if applicable) or suspension of program privileges.
A waiver/release is part of the membership application and must be signed by the main member on the account.