*Beginning in January, we are happy to announce that our Aqua fit and Power H2O classes will be incorporated into our FREE Group Exercise class offerings.
- Barre Express is a whole body, dynamic, safe and effective workout to music based on Pilates principles and dance movements wrapped up in a quick 30-minute express workout. Students participate in bare feet or socks with grips.
- HiiT Barre A high-intensity fitness class mixing elements of ballet, yoga, and Pilates to give maximum results in developing stamina and a sculpted dancer’s physique. Space is limited to 12 participants so arrive early.
- Cardio Fitness Blast! Cardio conditioning through focused exercises, fitness, and strength training using weights in an interval format.
- NIA Nia is fusion fitness that combines dance arts, martial arts and healing arts, like yoga. It is all about the Joy of Movement/moving in Your Body’s Way. Nia is for EveryBody.
- Step Interval This class blends old-school step with new-school fitness training. Utilizing the step, routines are designed to incorporate traditional step movements interlaced with Tabata-style intensity blasts.
- Step It Up Join this non-stop old-school step class and vamp up your steady state aerobic conditioning. Come ready to dance on your step.
- Zumba® Latin dance class that features exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats.
- Cycle 55 Bringing road-riding indoors, this 55-minute cycle class will have you riding over hills and racing on flats, allowing for brief breaks for water and towels. Come ready to sweat.
- Cycle & Core This 45-minute indoor road ride finishes up with a core-blasting segment designed to keep you fit from head to toe.
- HiiT (High Intensity Interval Training) An intense, drill-based class designed to quickly increase your level of fitness while building muscle/burning fat.
- J-abata This class will utilize cycles of short bursts of MAXIMAL effort training combined with short periods of rest for the ultimate workout! This is Tabata, JCC style!
- Pilates on the Foam Roller Pilates exercises on the 36” x 6” Foam Roller will increase your balance, strength and flexibility with a unique challenge. If you have your own roller, bring it to class. Rollers will be available to use during class. This class is NOT recommended for individuals with osteoporosis, spinal injuries or spinal sensitivity.
- Pilates Mat/Pilates Inspired Pilates is a series of movements requiring focus, breath and attention to alignment. This mat class works on core strength and flexibility.
- BodyPump™ Original 60-minute barbell class that strengthens your entire body and challenges all major muscle groups using weight-room exercises and great music. Classes are first come/first served. To participate, sign in at the S&F desk to get a pass for class.
- Conditioning Combo class of muscle training & cardiovascular moves.
- Fit 4 Life Focus on strength, flexibility and endurance in this class done from a seated position.
- Fitness Fusion Overcome your fitness plateaus with this fat-blasting workout fusing strength, power, and endurance training. Formats rotate on a monthly basis to challenge your body with the variations needed to avoid a fitness pitfall and maximize results!
- Muscles in Motion Weight-training class using dumbbells, flexibility balls, and tubes.
- T.B.C. A total body conditioning workout combining resistance training, cardio intervals, power drills, plyometrics, and endurance training in a HIGH energy class!
Beginning in January, we are happy to announce that our Aqua fit and Power H2O classes will be incorporated into our FREE Group Exercise class offerings.
- Aquafit Pool workout using water resistance that is easy on the joints.
- Power H20 Water aerobics that incorporates aqua belts, noodles and hand-held buoys.
- Gentle Yoga This class is a mixture of challenging and restorative poses tempered by a strong shot of down-to-earth humor and deep knowledge of kinesiology, alignment and therapeutics. Designed to restore the nervous system and help release deeply held tensions from the body and mind, this class is a great way to end your week. All levels are welcome; please come prepared with your mat and an open mind.
- Power Yoga A vigorous fitness-based Yoga that will build strength and flexibility as well as help reduce stress; open to all levels.
- Yoga Traditional static poses that impact muscular endurance, strength and flexibility.
- Yoga Flow Recommended for all who wish to deepen their yoga practice and increase strength and physical conditioning. This fitness-based, multi-level class aims for the integration of mind and body, breathing, balance, and flexibility. The tempo is energetic and vigorous, with emphasis on proper body alignment and in-depth muscle work through creative sequencing of poses.
For more information about any of our Group Exercise classes, contact Gretchen Hokenson at 210-302-6851.