Winter Inclement Weather Notice: AquaFit will NOT be held when the air temperature is below 40 degrees and/or the water temperature drops below 75 degrees.
- Gentle Yoga This class is a mixture of challenging and restorative poses tempered by a strong shot of down-to-earth humor and deep knowledge of kinesiology, alignment and therapeutics. Designed to restore the nervous system and help release deeply held tensions from the body and mind. All levels are welcome; please come prepared with your mat and an open mind.
- Power Yoga A vigorous vinyasa-based Yoga that will build strength and flexibility as well as help reduce stress; open to all levels.
- Yoga Traditional static poses that impact muscular endurance, strength and flexibility. Open to all levels.
- Yoga Flow Recommended for all who wish to deepen their yoga practice and increase strength and physical conditioning. This fitness-based, multi-level class aims for the integration of mind and body, breathing, balance, and flexibility. The tempo is energetic and vigorous, with emphasis on proper body alignment and in-depth muscle work through creative sequencing of poses.
- Pilates on the Foam Roller Pilates exercises on the Foam Roller will increase your balance, strength and flexibility with a unique challenge. If you have your own roller, bring it to class or rollers will be available to use during class. This class is NOT recommended for individuals with spinal sensitivity. Requires low fitness level.
- Pilates Mat This class is a series of movements requiring focus, breath and attention to alignment. This mat class works on core strength and flexibility. Requires low fitness level.
- CardioBlast ) CardioBlast is a fun, fast-paced fitness class that combines cardio exercises with a few muscle sculpting exercises mixed in! This fitness class is designed to get your heart rate up and tone your muscles simultaneously. Get ready to sweat!
- Step It Up Join this non-stop old-school step class and vamp up your steady state aerobic conditioning. Come ready to dance! Open for medium to advanced fitness levels.
- Zumba® Latin dance class that features exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Open to all fitness levels.
- Cycle 55 We’re bringing road-riding indoors with this 55-minute cycle class. You will be riding over hills and racing on flats with this class designed to make you sweat. This class is intended for all fitness levels.
- Cycle & Core This 45-minute indoor road ride finishes up with a core-blasting segment designed to keep you fit from head to toe. Open to all fitness levels.
- Total Body Spend 50 minutes in this athletic-based sculpting class to tone upper and lower body using resistance like hand weights, body bars and your own body weight. Finish off your workout with a challenging cardio segment to make this a complete and total body workout.
- HiiT(High Intensity Interval Training) Are you ready for the best 50 minutes of your day? This fun and ever changing class will feature a total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This interval-based class combines full-body strength training with high-intensity Tabata rounds designed to tone your body, improve your endurance and clear your mind! Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- BarreThis 50 minute class is designed to tone up your entire body. Using Pilates principles to a rhythmic beat you will be sure to feel the burn in this fun workout environment. Feel free to participate in bare feet or socks with grips. Open to all fitness levels.
- Barre Express Looking for a quick workout that will provide you a whole-body burn? Barre Express provides the same toning, strengthening, and balance elements just in a shorter amount of time! Open to all fitness levels.
- BodyPump™ Original 60-minute barbell class that strengthens your entire body and challenges all major muscle groups using weight-room exercises and great music. Classes are first come/first served. To participate, sign in at the S&F desk to get a pass for class.
- Muscles in Motion (MIM) This is a 50 minute sculpt class which is focused on gaining balance, strength and intensity. This will be a combination of light cardio along with weights making this a perfect way to start your day and enjoy your week. Low intensity level.
- Tight and Toned 45 minute class dedicated to activating, toning and shaping the legs and shaping your core. Get ready for a glute activating good time. Primed with resistance bands, Bosu balls, free-weights and body bars, with Tight and Toned we target our core (abs!) and booty with a series of strength building, stability and power exercises designed to shape the glutes and strengthen your core.
- Aquafit Cardio and toning class using water resistance to provide a great workout that is easy on the joints. Designed for all fitness levels.
- Fit 4 Life Focus on strength, balance and coordination in this class from a seated position. Specific for seniors.
For more information about any of our Group Exercise classes, contact Cecelia Curts at 210-302-6851.