May 22, 2019Time:
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
12500 NW Military Hwy.
San Antonio, TX 78231
You are cordially invited to attend the JCC's Annual Meeting, taking place Wednesday, May 22 at 7pm in the Holzman Auditorium.
The 2019-20 executive committee and new board members will be installed, and annual awards will be presented. Attendees will hear from current Chair Adam Zeldes, as well as JCC President/CEO Saul Levenshus.
Slate of JCC Officers & Directors for 2019-2020:
- Chairman of the Board: Adam Zeldes
- Vice Chair/Chair Elect: Leslie Hyman
- Vice Chair: Rhonda Grimm
- Vice Chair: Michael Rosenberg
- Treasurer: Jeff Siegel
- Secretary: Jen Eichelbaum
- Immediate Past President: Danna Halff
- Board Members Beginning a new term in 2019: Brian Colton, Jerry Gerson, Jonathan Magid, Karly Penner, Ryan Reed, & Alan Ross
- Special thanks to the following outgoing board members: Rick Byrd, Michael Piesman, Randy Tawil, & Robin Thorner
2019 Award Recipients:
- Charninsky Award/Leader of the Year: Michael Rosenberg
- Charlie Pearl Award/Volunteer of the Year: Steve Kovner
- Lichtenstein Award/Program of the Year: Impact: NCJW, Susan Butler, Rhonda Grimm, & Alan Petlin
- Weldon C. Place Award/Sports & Fitness Achievement: Mark Saroni
- William Alter Awards/Emerging Leadership: Sharon Teich & Jeff Siegel
- Aunt Roselle Smith Award/BBYO Youth Leadership: Merrill Kasanoff & Aiden Sowry
- Gloria Seitzman Award/JCC Staff of the Year: Calla Pfeifer-Campos & Blake Edwards
The event is free and open to the community with advanced reservation. Light refreshments will be served.
R.S.V.P. online or by calling Diana Creel at 210-302-6822 by May 17 to save your spot.