Tell us about your family unit.
Please enter the primary address to be associated with your account.
Please enter 2 emergency contacts for your family unit.
- My credit card or bank account will be charged/drafted monthly until I provide written notice of my intent to cancel membership.
- Cancellation requires 30-days written notice.
- My cancellation notice will be considered complete upon review of my account and confirmation that no outstanding balance exists.
- Cancellation or category change while enrolled in a JCC program may result in a fee increase consistent with non-member rates, or suspension of program privileges, whichever is applicable.
- The Primary or Secondary member (must be 18+) on the account may provide a membership cancellation or category change.
I understand that participation in any JCC activity and use of the facilities or equipment at the JCC involves risk of injury.
Prior to participation in any activity, I understand that it is my responsibility to consult my physician and to disclose any limitations to the JCC that could lead to injury or illness from such participation.
I/we agree to inspect all facilities and equipment prior to use and to inform the JCC staff of any dangerous situation with all equipment and/or facilities.
I further agree to refuse to participate or continue to participate in any activity until such dangerous situation or equipment is remedied.
In addition, I/we agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and release the JCC, its officers, directors, independent contractors, volunteers and all employees
for any injury I/we or my family might sustain or have sustained while participating in any JCC activity including any injury or claim which is the proximate result of the sole negligence of the JCC.
It is the JCC policy that all monies received are applied to any outstanding JCC balances. I understand that the JCC photographs and videotapes for publicity and educational purposes during the year
and I give permission for myself & my family members’ picture to be used for publicity or educational purposes by the JCC. In addition to monthly dues, there is a NON-REFUNDABLE ENROLLMENT FEE.
I/We understand that JCC Membership is a privilege, which may be revoked with or without cause at any time by the Barshop JCC CEO or Board of Directors. Membership fees are not refundable.
Members are required to check in at the main level Central Information Desk with key card, or by mobile app.