J Care is a service exclusively for JCC Members for the temporary care of children while parents or guardians are on Campus.
|Monday||8am-12:30pm & 4-7:30pm|
|Tuesday||8am-12:30pm & 4-8pm|
|Wednesday||8am-12:30pm & 4-7:30pm|
|Thursday||8am-12:30pm & 4-8pm|
- $3 per hour, per child
- 10 hours for $20 (Exclusive to Family Category)
- Can be made in person at the Cental Information Desk or by calling 210-302-6820.
- Can be made up to 48 hours in advance. JCC staff will not accept reservations any sooner.
- For JCare drop-in (no advanced reservation), proceed to the CID to inquire about space availability.
- Members who pick-up five (5) or more minutes beyond the end of their reservation will have an additional hour redeemed form their account or your form of payment on file will be charged.
- Members who fail to cancel a reservation will have the hours redeemed from their account or form of payment on file will be charged.
- Changes to reservation can be made with Staff at the CID or by calling the JCC. Reservation extensions of any kind are subject to space availability. This is at the determination of Staff at the CID, not the caregivers in JCare.
- JCare is available for children ages 8 weeks to 9 years.
- There is a maximum stay of 2 hours per visit.
- Children cannot be fed meals while in J Care but will be given family-provided snacks upon request.
- Parents/caregivers must provide all personal supplies including diapers, wipes, blankets, bottles, etc.
Our goal is to continue to meet the needs of both you and your child. Should you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, share them with us by clicking the button below.