Welcome to our JCC Junior Tennis program! Our program is organized by age and Tennis skill level and begins with our One Star Beginners and leads up to our Four Star Tournament-level players. Although our programs are divided by age, our Tennis professionals will make the final judgment as to which level your child fits best.
Our One and Two Star programs utilize the Quickstart Program. This program is designed for kids to learn the game of tennis easier and make it more fun. The equipment is sized for easier use which allows for a more enjoyable and rewarding practice. Quickstart eliminates waiting in long lines to hit the ball and the frustration kids feel at not being able to rally. Your kids will enjoy playing the game right away and will want to keep coming back for more, developing a passion and appreciation for tennis.
|Session Dates||No Class Dates|
|Session 1: Sept. 3-Sept. 26|
|Session 2: Oct. 2-Nov. 1||Oct. 9, 14, 21|
|Session 3: Dec. 2-19|
Make-ups: any missed class dates must be made-up during the same registered session.
One Star (Ages: 4-6yrs)
- Learn the basic skills of tennis through a series of fun & exciting games. One Star participants can attend their choice of once or twice a week.
- Mon.-Thur., 4-5pm
- Once/Week: $120 | JCC Member $80
- Twice/Week: $175 | JCC Member $130
Two Star (Ages: 7-9yrs)
- Learn the basic rules of tennis and build on fundamental skills including stroke production: forehand, backhand, and serves. Emphasis is on fun! Two star participants attend twice a week in order to get the most out of their lessons.
- Mon.-Thur., 4-5pm
- $185 | JCC Member $140
Three Star (Ages: 10 & Up)
- Improve on the basic skills of tennis including rules, stroke production: forehand, backhand, serves, shot placement, how to hit with spin and preparation for tournament play. Three Star participants attend their choice of two or four times a week.
- Mon.-Thur., 4-5:30pm
- Twice/Week: $210 | JCC Member $160
- Four times/Week: $300 | JCC Member $250
Four Star (Grades: 6-12)
- For youth on their Middle/High School Team or youth competing in USTA-level Tournaments. Choose between two days (Tuesdays & Thursdays) or four days (Monday-Thursday).
- TU/TH, 5-7pm or MO-TH, 4-5:30pm
- TU/TH: $280 | JCC Member $230
- MO-TH: $340 | JCC Member $300
Upon evaluation by JCC Tennis Staff, players will be placed appropriately based on skill level.
Tennis Drop-in Option
Add a class by calling 210-302-6833 up to 2 hours prior to class time. Enrollment will be granted on a space-available basis. Payment must be made before the class begins.
One & Two Star
Three & Four Star