Barshop JCC - Where Community is Our Middle Name
In accordance with San Antonio’s "Stay at Home, Work Safe" order, the JCC is currently closed. We are closely monitoring the decisions being made by local authorities; and our staff are working to ensure that we will be ready to open when that opportunity remerges. In the meantime, we have virtual options available including live activities.
Shalom and welcome to the Barshop Jewish Community Center of San Antonio. The JCC has been providing a wide array of birth-through-life programs and services to the San Antonio community since 1878. The JCC offers facilities, classes, events, and services for all ages. Whatever your age, fitness level, faith or interests, the JCC is welcoming and inclusive.
JCC MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO OUR:
- Fitness Center - Fully-equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio, strength equipment, and free weights.
- Group Exercise Classes - More than 60 hours of weekly class options including Barre, Yoga, Cycle, BodyPump™ and more.
- Aquatics Facility – Outdoor, 25-meter, heated, 8-lane lap swimming pool and Jacuzzi opened year-round.
- Tennis Center - Seven lighted tennis courts and clubhouse.
- Gymnasium – Two full size basketball courts.
JCC MEMBERS GET THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF:
- Free or member discounted classes, events, and services
- Free Fitness Center Orientation upon joining
- Getting $50 CASH when you refer a friend to join you at the J
Begin the application process by downloading our Membership Application.
For more information, please contact the JCC's Director of Member Services, Amy Goldstein, at 210-302-6866.
The JCC, an agency of the Jewish Federation of San Antonio, is your true community center where membership is open to all regardless of race, religion, or gender.