Access to the JCC locker rooms has been recently expanded to include limited shower and locker usage! To accommodate safe practices including physical distancing, please limit your time in the locker rooms and read the protocols below:
• Locker room changing areas and showers open to adults 18 years and older.
• Physical distancing and wearing face coverings (except when showering) is required.
• Please use designated showers and lockers only and bring your own towel, hair dryer, and shower products.
• In order to reduce the number of surfaces being touched, swimsuit dryers are not available.
• As always, please remember to take your locks with you when you leave.
• Locker rooms close promptly at 8:15pm Monday-Thursday & 6pm Friday-Sunday.
• Locker rooms will be monitored throughout the day and appropriate cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be conducted to support a safe and healthy environment.
• Reservations to Lap swim must be made in advance.
open at 8pm two days prior.
• Practice Physical Distancing; stay 6 feet apart.
• Bring your own towels and pool equipment.
• Total workout time is 55 minutes
• Be prepared to share lanes if needed.Swimmers in the same household, please reserve one lane and include both names in one reservation
• Shared lane swimmers will start at opposite sides of each lane.
• Locker room access is limited to restroom and sink area only.
• Be prepared to finish promptly at the end of your reserved time and exit the pool area and facility.
• Face masks are required when re-entering the facility following your swim time.
NOTE: The pool will be closed during and 30 minutes following inclement weather/lightning.
• Only individuals within the same household may utilize a court at a time.
• Online reservations may be made for up to 6 people. All individuals in your party MUST reside in your same household AND be members of the JCC.
• For parties of 6+ people, use the system to make your online reservation and then call 210-302-6820 to confirm availability.
• Guests are not permitted at this time.
• Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to reservation start time and be prepared to exit the facility at the end of your reserved time.
• Arrive dressed to play. Locker room access is limited to restroom and sink area only.
• Bring a water bottle. Water bottle fillers are available; drinking fountains are closed.
• Face masks must be worn in all common spaces as you make your way to and from the gym; masks are not required during active gym time.
• Members are encouraged to bring their own Basketball. JCC will have a limited supply of basketballs to loan out.
• Members may only utilize the gym/court reserved and will not be permitted in any other gym/court, to join another group, or to roam the building. Organized games are prohibited at this time.
• Parents must remain in the Gym and actively watch children under 14.
• No food or drinks allowed in the Gym. Covered water bottle only.
• Staff will sanitize area after each session.
• Tennis reservations
may be made up to TWO days in advance.
• Only one reservation per facility per day. Tennis time slots are set for 1 hour 30 minutes of court time per day.
Only one reservation is allowed/needed per group.
• Members must check-in at Tennis Clubhouse with key card or Mobile App
. Aside from check-in, clubhouse will not be available for socializing or gathering.
• Members must wear masks, practice physical distancing, sanitize hands, and be prepared to have temperature taken upon entering the clubhouse. You will need to answer these two questions:
• Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19?
• Have you been around anyone with symptoms of COVID-19?
• Temperature must be 100 degrees
or below for admittance.
• Guests and non-playing spectators will not
• Stay at least 6 feet apart from players. Avoid physical contact including shaking hands or a high fives.
• Players should stay on their side of the court, avoid changing ends, and remain apart during breaks.
• Consider wearing athletic gloves as an extra precaution.
• Bring your own can of balls and mark each ball with your initials.
• Do not share racquets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats, and towels.
• Avoid using hands to pick up the balls: Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc. if you can.
• Avoid touching your face especially after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles.
• Access restrooms through the outside doors.
• Be prepared to exit promptly at the end of your reserved time and exit the courts through the turnstile.
• Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after coming off the court.
• Cancel reservations online
or by calling 210-302-6833 10 hours in advance of scheduled court time.
• After three (3) no-shows or lack of cancellation, reservation privileges may be suspended.