Push your limits and swim beyond the JCC's Swim Club and join the Sea Serpents Summer Swim Team! For youth ages 5-18.
JCC Member-Exclusive Program | $114 per swimmer
- Must be a current member of the JCC
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18
- Prior to first meet, swimmers must be able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach in determining the appropriate swim practice for the child
- A parent or guardian must volunteer at all swim meets, both home and away, including Championship Meet
- Fee includes swim meets – four regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All-Stars Meet
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday
- Practices are based upon swim abilities, not age
- A parent meeting will be scheduled before the first practice
|Requirements & Practice Schedule
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
- Practices are M–TH, 4–4:45pm
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
- Practices are M–TH, 4:45–5:30pm
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer)
- All 4 strokes in 100 meters within a time limit
- Practices are M-TH, 5:30-6:30pm
Coach has the final say on what practice a child should attend.
Meet Expectations/General Info
Parent Volunteer Job Descriptions
Practice & Meets Schedule
Congratulations to the JCC Sea Serpents Division 4 Champions of the Maverick Summer Swim League for 2019!
If you need more information or have specific questions, contact Tracy Schuleman at 210-302-6909.