Born to Move by Les Mills – recommended by age groups, BORN TO MOVE is designed to nurture a life-long love of physical activity and helps children experience the joy and vitality of moving to music.
- Ages 4-5
- Ages 6-7
- Ages 8-12
- Ages 13-16
Distance Learning Tools
- Sign up to BrainPOP for Free access. BrainPOP allows you to assign students work remotely and you can sign up for home learning too! Use code: BPCVFAFB3 for free access
- An entire list of education companies offering free subscriptions
- Where to pick up free meals while schools are closed
- Shalom Sesame & Sesame Street Check out the Sesame Street toolkit on Resilience and the Shalom Sesame YouTube channel!
- PJ Library has developed a resource page for families. They also have a page on how to talk to your children about scary situations as well as many resources for how to spend family together time!
- Reform Judaism has a great list of fun Jewish videos for 'Homeshuling under Quarantine'
BBYO On Demand is a new virtual space in which Jewish teens can connect with one another for cooking classes, engaging discussions, debates, virtual hangouts, song-sessions, video game tournaments and so much more. We will keep you updated when San Antonio BBYO is hosting a program on BBYO on Demand, but check it out on your own, you won't be disappointed!
- Elie's Shabbat Message
- Shabbat Blessings with Rachel
- Challah in a bag. This recipe makes challah fun for the whole family!
- Check out these recipes and tips from Chabad.org
- Or just get to baking some fun comfort foods for every day!
- Read this article on caring for yourself and others and join in on this pre-Shabbat reflection